For planning purposes, please submit an RSVP for each event you will be attending.
HOW TO FILL OUT YOUR RSVP REGISTRATION
1. From the Event Drop-Down Menu, select the event you will be attending.
2. Provide your information.
- Ladies, please enter your Maiden and Married or Current Last Name.
- Enter your email address so that you receive a confirmation receipt of your RSVP or in the event we need to message you with questions regarding your RSVP.
- Enter your mailing address and/or telephone, so that we can update your contact data in our class database.
- For the No-Host Golf, you must enter your contact number as Frank Wheat will be contacting you directly to give you the details of the cost, course, and tee time.
- For each additional event that you submit an RSVP for, you will only need to fill in your First and Last Name, Maiden and Married or Current Last Name (for ladies).
3. In the Drop-Down Box, select the number of guests attending (including yourself).
- For each event that you submit an RSVP for, it is required that you indicate the number of guests attending.
4. Enter your Class Year and your name how you would like it to appear on your name tag if different than what you entered in the information box above.
- For each additional event that you submit an RSVP for, you do not need to fill in the information again.
- This information is not needed for the No-Host Golf
5. If you've indicated that you will bring a guest, enter your guest names as it should appear on the name tag. If your guest is a Radford Alumni, please provide the Class Year.
- Your guest name(s) are required on all RSVP submittals only if you are bringing different guests to the different events. Otherwise, you do not need to fill in the information again.
- Only your guest names are required for the No-Host Golf
6. Please enter any questions or comments in this section.
Attached is a PDF document with illustrations.